Friday, March 10, 2006

Again, with the laxness

The movie viewing has gone on as usual. The blogging, as you can see, has not. I've watched a ton of movies since I last updated. Instead of one or two giant entries talking about them all, I think I'm going to stick with short, more frequent entries. (Famous last words.)

Here's a list of what I've seen lately:

The Lives of a Bengal Lancer
On the Beach
Crash Dive
Brief Encounter
Laurel & Hardy: This Is Your Life (so cute...they were really surprised)
The Hustler
Love Laughs at Andy Hardy
Gunga Din
Shall We Dance (1937)
The Barefoot Contessa
Laura
They Were Expendable

And the entire Greta Garbo box set, when I got snowed in over a weekend. The silents were great, as were the talkies, of course.

So hopefully we'll have some updates, sooner rather than later.

No comments: